Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

SPRING WISHLIST

T-Shirt - TOPSHOP / Mom Jeans - TOPSHOP / Dungarees - TOPSHOP / White Shirt - TOPSHOP / Skirt - MONKI / Bag - Saint Laurent / Heels - Christian Louboutin / Shoes - ADIDAS

Spring is just around the corner and I am itching to go shopping! There's so many trends that I want to try out. I thought I'd do a little wishlist to show some of the items that I've been wanting to buy lately.

I am absolutely obsessed with the mom jeans look that everyone has been sporting lately. I really want to get the TOPSHOP ones because they just look so good on everyone. I feel like TOPSHOP jeans suit any body type and they're just great quality jeans. Sadly there currently isn't a TOPSHOP in my city, so I'm anxiously waiting to go to a bigger city and get myself a pair. Another trend I've been loving is the dungarees; and again the TOPSHOP ones are in my opinion the best ones. But if you are living in America I would definitely recommend to stop by a Pacsun and check out the dungarees in the new Kendall & Kylie line, because those look amazing online.

I have been wanting to try the A-line skirt trend for a while now. I'm not a big dress and skirt kind of girl, but this trend has definitely caught my eye and I think it might be something I'd be into. This one from MONKI looks quite cool, I really like the colour.
White oversize shirts is such a good staple. I have been eyeing this TOPSHOP one online for ages, but like I said I'm waiting until I come by a store. I've been seeing so many people wearing a white shirt with the mom jeans, and I just think it's such a cute look; perfect for spring!

Honestly I feel like everyone has a pair of Adidas Originals and I am so jealous. I usually don't tend to fall for the sneaker trends, as I am much more of a boots kinda gal, but I love these Adidas. They just look so cool on everyone.
Now these last two items are on the pricey side, but I have been wanting them for so long now. The Saint Laurent bag is my ultimate wish! I absolutely love it. I have been in too many YSL stores to count just to look at it. One day I hope to buy that purse.
I have been watching Sex & The City this month, which has gotten me in a heels mood. I want every single pair of shoes Carrie owns; I wish I was as comfortable wearing them as she is too. But honestly watching the show has made me want to start wearing heels more often. And these Louboutins are just amazing!

So that's a few of the things I'm going to be wishing for this spring. Let me know if you have a spring wishlist and which trends you are going to be wearing this season.



Love,
Charlotte

1 comment: