Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

REVIEW: CHARLOTTE'S 3 MINUTE BUM BLITZ DVD

I'm absolutely obsessed with this workout DVD! Which is why I decided to do a little review of it. (I kind of forgot to mention it in my last favourites post, but to be honest it deserves it's own post anyways.) It's basically a work out DVD that focuses on your bum, however I think a lot of people think that's all it is, but it has some great cardio in there as well. And let me tell you this is not an easy work out; it's hard work. So keep on reading if you want to know a bit more about this DVD.


This is one of Charlotte Cosby's workout DVDs; it's a part of her 3 Minute Blitz series. I love Charlotte, I think she's so much fun and absolutely gorgeous. So doing a work out with her is fun! What I love the most about this DVD is the way each work out is divided into little 3 minute videos. There are 12 Blitz, each lasting 3 minutes. The great thing about this is that you can put together your own work out; you decide how long the work out lasts, so if you only have half an hour a day to work out, then thats no problem. It's great because once you've tried all 12 exercises, you can pick out your favourites and just do those. (My ultimate favourite is Blitz 1. It has tons of boxing in it, which I love!)

The Blitz change between cardio and bum exercises, I really like doing both of them. But if you are just looking to build your booty, you can just skip the cardios and only focus on the bum blitz. In this case, there is a 10 minute extra bum blitz that solely focuses on your bum. I've been kind of scared to try it, but I finally did it the other day and it was so hard! I could hardly get through the 10 minutes and I could still feel the burn the next day. But hopefully it will get easier and less painful soon!

Charlotte recommends to do the workout 4-5 times a week for the ultimate result, but to be honest I don't think I will ever be able to do all 12 blitz 5 times a week. So far I've been trying to do it 3-4 times a week, but I pick out a few blitz to do instead of doing them all. I've been doing this for 2 months now and I can already feel a major difference. I'm excited to keep doing it and see the results. The great thing is that I never really get bored of it, because I can just do some new blitz. The thing that motivates me the most when it comes to working out it doing something fun and this DVD is just fun to do.

If you wanna pick it up you can find it in some stores in the UK. I found it in Boots, so it might be available in your local Boots. I thought it would be on Amazon, but for some reason they currently only have Charlotte's first work out DVD, but I will link that one here: Charlotte's 3 Minute Belly Blitz (I've heard great things about this one too.)



Love,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment