Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

FESTIVAL LOOK: TINDERBOX PART I


 Shorts - American Apparel
Top - Brandy Melville
Flannel Shirt - Minki
Boots - Dr. Martens
Bag - Primark

I attended to the new Danish festival called Tinderbox this weekend and the experience was great! The line-up was impressive for a first year and the whole thing was done quite well. I thought I'd share the outfits I wore throughout the weekend, starting with friday's outfit. (Even though the pictures are a bit crap and the sun was obviously annoying me quite a lot (I should have worn sunglasses yea))
I love a good festival outfit, and as much as I love the boho cool detailed outfits I have one priority when it comes to festivals: comfort! When I'm at a festival I need to feel comfortable in what I'm wearing. There's a lot of walking, jumping and dancing throughout the weekend so comfortable shoes are a must! If you're living in a northern country like myself, the chance of rain and muddy grass is quite big; so boots is the best way to go. I love my Dr. Martens for festivals, but a pair of Wellies would work out perfectly too. 
My Brandy Melville top is the perfect festival piece, like most of Brandy Melville's pieces are, though the weather wasn't the best so I brought my flannel to throw on throughout the day. My small Primark bag is perfect for festivals as well. It costs next to nothing and fits all your festival essentials easily.
In case your interested; my favourite performances on Friday was definitely Hozier and Major Lazer!
I think that's it for now, stay tuned for part II!



Love
Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. Your hair though! <3 I love how you've styled this outfit - very festival! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt! Great outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete