Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

EVERYDAY MAKE-UP ROUTINE: AUTUMN

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 004 Sandstorm
Make-up Bag - Primark

I have been loving my go to make-up look recently so I thought I'd do a blogpost on some of my all time favorite make-up products. This look is perfect for a simple everyday look, especially during autumn.
I have been using the same face products for a very long time now, but they just work so well for me that I don't see a point in changing them. Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried, I doubt I will ever stop repurchasing it.
Concealer wise Mac's Studio Finish has saved my life. It covers up all blemishes and is my go to product for whenever I have a spot I want to cover up. Though it is quite thick so I would never use it under my eyes, this is where the Wake Me Up concealer comes in.
I get quite oily skin, therefore a powder is crucial for me. The Rimmel powder is very cheap, but it gets the job done well.
Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch

Now for the eyes; this part might seem very strange to some of you. I love my Benefit Hoola Bronzer and not just for conturing. Lately I've been using this for my eyes as well.
It can be so hard to find a good neutral warm brown eye shadow, so why not use a bronzer. I simply sweep this over my entire eyelid and work it into the crease. It creates this beautiful warm colour. To brighten up my eyes I use Bootycall from the Naked 2 Palette in the inner corners of my eyes. Some days I'll just leave it like this and go straight to mascara, but for a slightly more dramatic look I take Busted from the Naked 2 Palette and put it on the outer corners as well as work it into the cease. I always take the same colour under my eyes as well, along my waterline. For mascara I absolutely love Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Mascara. It makes the lashes look amazing, but still natural. If you want to spend a bit more money on a new mascara I would definitely recommend Elizabeth Arden's mascaras in general. To finish up the look I use Benefit Hoola Bronzer for conturing and usually apply one of Maybelline's Baby Lips to my lips.



Love
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment